Strawberry Decoupage Printable
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Strawberry Decoupage Printable'
Celebrate the wonderful strawberry fruit with this 3D strawberry decoupage card making printable.
Summer is a wonderful time of year because of all the sumptuous strawberries ready for picking.
Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits, the others being watermelon and mango.
To celebrate this delightful red fruit, I've designed a strawberry card making download with 3D decoupage layers to create a tasty, fresh looking card.
Just looking at that delicious photo of strawberries is making me wish I had a bowl full of freshly-picked strawberries and runny cream to go over them.
It's a Wimbledon delight!
For now though, I'll have to make do with just looking at these strawberries instead of eating them!
Strawberry decoupage card tutorial
Below are some step-by-step instructions for how I made the sample card using this free strawberry fruit decoupage.
- A5 scallop edge card blank
- Decoupage scissors
- Background papers from Sweet Paris Designer Paper Pack by Dovecraft Collections
- Corner punch
- Double-sided tape
- 3D foam pads
- Tacky glue
- Heart sequins
- Wooden ladybirds
How to make a decoupage strawberry handmade card
- Print the free strawberry decoupage printable (see top of this page to download) onto glossy photo paper or craft paper
- Cut out all the pieces. Some are quite fiddly so decoupage scissors will come in handy!
- Cut two pieces of coordinating patterned backing paper to size and round the corners using a corner punch.
- Stick background papers to an A5 scallop edge card blank using double-sided tape (this makes it so easy!).
- Use more double-sided tape to attach the main decoupage topper to the card (the bit with the green frame and photo of strawberries)
- Layer up the decoupage with foam pads. Start with the largest pieces and layer them up in size order to create a 3D effect.
- Decorate the card as desired. I used wooden ladybirds and heart sequins from my craft stash.