Christmas Westie Zigzag Stacker
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Christmas Westie Zigzag Stacker'
Try out a new 3D card making technique with this Christmas westie zigag stacker.
Zigzag stackers are made in a similar way to traditional pyramage cards.
You cut out different shapes and then layer them on top of each other using foam pads to make a 3D effect.
How to make a zigzag stacker
- Print the free zigzag stacker printable onto photo paper or card. I like to use glossy photo paper as it gives a nice shine to the card.
- Cut out all of the shapes on the card.
- Take the large rectangle part of the design and place it in front of you. It's marked with a blue arrow on the printable.
- Use 3D foam pads to stick the two largest zigzag pieces on the left and right of the rectangle design. These are marked with black arrows on the printable. The foam pads will give your card a 3D effect.
- Use more 3D foam pads to stick the smaller zigzag pieces on top of the larger zigzag pieces. These are marked with red arrows on the printable.
- Your zigzag stacker is now complete, so it's time to assemble your handmade card.