Vampire Halloween Joke Card
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Vampire Halloween Joke Card'
Here's a funny vampire joke card to make your friends and family laugh this Halloween.
What's a vampire's favourite fruit???
NECKtarines! 😆 😂
Vampire joke card printable card kit
Download the card making kit at the top of this page to get your two-page kit.
The zip folder contains two sheets for making your handmade card.
The first contains the front of your card which has the start of the joke and also the inside of the card with the punchline.
The second sheet has decoupage layers for the front of the card, as well as three "Happy Halloween" sentiments and three vampire badges for decoration.
How to make a joke card
1) Print the two joke card printables onto photo paper or card.
2) Cut out all of the elements on both sheets of paper.
If you're having trouble cutting out some of the smaller pieces then try using a pair of decoupage scissors.
They make it much easier to cut out small pieces of card.
- Soft Grip scissors Titanium Super, titanium nitride coating which resists the stickiness of tape and glue
- stainless steel blades
- colorful plastic handles
- ergonomic shaped Soft Grip handles for very comfortable and precise working
- 25 years warranty
If you find small scissors difficult to grip then rotating blade craft knifes are another great choice for cutting decoupage layers.
- Blade rotates 360 degrees, perfect for intricate cutting of curves and circles
- Ideal for modelling, art and crafts
- Easily cuts card, paper, film, stencils, thin foam, vellum, acetate
- Features pen style handle with soft rubber grip for comfort and precision
- Includes safety cap with pocket clip and two spare blades
3) Take the front design of the joke card (What's a vampire's favourite fruit?) and stick it to the front of your card.
4) Take the inside design of the joke card (NECKtarines) to the inside of your card.
5) Decoupage the layers onto the front of your card using foam pads to create a three-dimensional look.
You can see from the angle of the photo below how the foam pads create the 3D effect to the card.
6) Decorate your handmade card however you like!
I stuck a "Happy Halloween" sentiment inside the card and also know of the vampire badges.
For the front of the card, I added some tiny little silver stars for a bit of glitz and glamour.
Give the gift of laughter this Halloween
When you gift this card to someone, they will read the joke on the front of the card and then open it up to discover the hilarious punchline inside.
You'll love making your friends and family laugh this Halloween with this funny vampire joke card.