Spring Daffodils SVG Greetings Card
About 'Spring Daffodils SVG Greetings Card'
Add some cheer to your handmade cards with this free daffodil SVG file to craft your own spring-themed greetings cards.
I love making greetings cards with my Cricut as it's SO easy to go from sheets of plain paper to a finished card.
If you're after free SVG files for St David's Day, Easter, Mother's Day or spring birthdays then this daffodil themed card could be just what you need!
The daffodils are surrounded by cute little forget-me-not flowers.
How to assemble the daffodil card
- Resize the SVG file in Cricut Design Space so it's the size of the card you want to make.
- Cut the design using four colours of card. I used white, violet, yellow and orange.
- Open the card base and slot the backing rectangle into the slots in each of the corners. This lets you add the colour to the forget-me-nots without having to use any glue or adhesive.
- Stick the daffodil flowers to the front of your card using 3D foam pads.
- Stick the middles of the daffodils on top of the main flowers using more 3D foam pads.
- Add some glitz by sticking flat-backed gemstones to the middle of the forget-me-nots.
How to use this file
You will need to make a few changes in Design Space after opening the SVG such as formatting the score line.
Don't worry; it's really simple and only takes a couple of minutes to do.Cricut/SVG greetings card instructions