Snowman Iris Folding Pattern
About 'Snowman Iris Folding Pattern'
This is a free iris folding pattern of a Christmas snowman, complete with top hat and broom.
This is an intermediate iris folding pattern as there are some unusual shaped folds around the arms, hat and broom.
You can really make this snowman come to life and give him some character by cutting out a carrot nose from orange card and sticking it to your completed iris folding with some googly eyes.
I used gold shimmer paper to cut my aperture from, which gives a wonderful Christmassy feel to the card.
For that extra-special festive cheer, I added some Christmas themed embellishments to each of the corners of the card, then finished with gold peel-off stickers around the edge.
About this Product
This is a downloadable product which you can download from your account page after checkout. No physical item will be shipped.
File type: PDF
Commercial use allowed
- You may sell handmade physical craft items that you have made using this product.
- You must NOT use this product to create new digital products or files.
- You must NOT sell or share the files included in this product.
- You must NOT share these files with anyone else. If you know someone who wants to download this product, please give them the link to this page so that they can download it for themselves.
- Files must NOT be uploaded to any print-on-demand website or service.
- Downloading this product signifies your acceptance of these terms.
More iris folding freebies...
How to make an iris folding card
Free iris folding patterns