Rugby Ball Iris Folding Pattern
About 'Rugby Ball Iris Folding Pattern'
An iris folding pattern of a rugby ball or American football.
This would be a great pattern for Father's Day or for a birthday card for your rugby loving friend!
The pattern comes in two sizes so you can choose which one will best suit your card.
For the sample card I cut some shapes of red and black card to add the detailing to the rugby ball.
If you are making an American Football then you could fold it in brown and then draw on the stitching afterwards or use peel-off stickers.
About this Product
This is a downloadable product which you can download from your account page after checkout. No physical item will be shipped.
File type: PDF
Commercial use allowed
- You may sell handmade physical craft items that you have made using this product.
- You must NOT use this product to create new digital products or files.
- You must NOT sell or share the files included in this product.
- You must NOT share these files with anyone else. If you know someone who wants to download this product, please give them the link to this page so that they can download it for themselves.
- Files must NOT be uploaded to any print-on-demand website or service.
- Downloading this product signifies your acceptance of these terms.
More iris folding freebies...
How to make an iris folding card
Free iris folding patterns