Halloween Pumpkin Luminary Cutting File
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Halloween Pumpkin Luminary Cutting File'
Light up your home this Halloween with this spooky paper luminary covered in grinning jack-o-lanterns.
This easy-to-make paper lantern is just the right level of spooky vs. cute with all the little pumpkins.
Use battery powered candles or fairy lights to light up the design and shine through the darkness of these cold October nights!
The ghost design and bat design are available in my freebie section too. :)
Materials list for Halloween pumpkin paper lantern
- A digital cutting machine such as a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore
- A light-grip Cricut mat
- Free SVG cutting file (choose from pumpkins, ghosts or bats)
- Coloured card (light card works better than heavier)
- Double sided tape
- Glue (I use tacky glue which is quick to dry and it dries clear)
- Tissue paper
- Fairy lights or a battery powered candle (I found these lights work best)
Watch this step-by-step video to find out how to make these cute Halloween luminaries.
How to assemble the pumpkin lantern
I have written a full step-by-step tutorial on how to assemble this Halloween paper lantern.
(The tutorial link will open in a new window so you won't lose this page!)