Pumpkin Hair Bow SVG Cutting File
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Pumpkin Hair Bow SVG Cutting File'
Get your hair Halloween-ready with this spooky pumpkin patch themed hair bow cutting file which you can download for free.
The hair bow SVG has four layers - two bow shapes, leaves for the back layer and a teeny-tiny pumpkin to go on the top.
Cut with glitter faux leather for an extra sparkly hair accessory for Halloween!
Video tutorial for Halloween hair bows
Watch this video to see how to cut faux leather with your Cricut machine and then turn it into these spooky hair bows!
This project was part of 2020's Halloween Craft Countdown.
Materials list for Cricut faux leather hair bows
- A digital cutting machine such as a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore
- A medium grip or strong grip Cricut mat
- Free Halloween hair bow SVGs (see links above)
- Faux leather - I used this halloween faux leatherand this glitter variety pack
- Strong transfer tape (or regular transfer tape if you don't have strong)
- Masking tape / painters tape / washi tape
- Crocodile clips
- A glue gun
New to making hair bows? Check out this Cricut hair bow tutorial for a step-by-step guide (with photos!).