Ghost Earrings Cutting File
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
About 'Ghost Earrings Cutting File'
Get ready for Halloween with this cute ghost earrings cutting file.
This makes super cute Halloween earrings to wear this year!
Video tutorial for Halloween earrings
Watch this video to see how to cut faux leather with your Cricut machine and then turn it into these spooky earrings!
This project was part of 2020's Halloween Craft Countdown.
Materials list for Cricut faux leather earrings
- A digital cutting machine such as a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore
- A medium grip or strong grip Cricut mat
- Free Halloween earrings SVGs (see links above)
- Faux leather - I used this halloween faux leatherand this glitter variety pack
- Strong transfer tape (or regular transfer tape if you don't have strong)
- Masking tape / painters tape / washi tape
- Earring hooks
- Jump rings
- Jewelry pliers