Daffodil Iris Folding Pattern
About 'Daffodil Iris Folding Pattern'
An iris folding pattern of a daffodil flower.
Daffodil are such beautiful flowers.
They are starting to bloom around here now so I'm enjoying looking at them all when I'm out walking the dogs.
The pattern comes in two sizes so you can choose which one you wish to fold.
This daffodil iris folding pattern is a little tricky to fold in the middle because there isn't a lot of space to stick the orange strips to, but if you cut the tape really small it will work!
Daffodil greetings cards are ideal for spring birthdays, as well as for Easter and St David's Day.
I hope you enjoy this free daffodil iris folding template!
About this Product
This is a downloadable product which you can download from your account page after checkout. No physical item will be shipped.
File type: PDF
Commercial use allowed
- You may sell handmade physical craft items that you have made using this product.
- You must NOT use this product to create new digital products or files.
- You must NOT sell or share the files included in this product.
- You must NOT share these files with anyone else. If you know someone who wants to download this product, please give them the link to this page so that they can download it for themselves.
- Files must NOT be uploaded to any print-on-demand website or service.
- Downloading this product signifies your acceptance of these terms.
More iris folding freebies...
How to make an iris folding card
Free iris folding patterns