Free Unicorn Coloring Bookmarks to Print
Updated on August 18th, 2019
Encourage your kids to read with these magical unicorn bookmarks to color.
Simply print, color and then cut out for four wonderful unicorn bookmarks.
Want the free printable? Scroll to the bottom of this post to download it!
Please note that some of the links included in this article are affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
There are four different unicorn bookmark designs included on this free printable:
- “Reading is magical” with a large unicorn sat underneath a rainbow and stars above her head – there’s even a shooting star to make a wish on!
- “Always be yourself… unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn”. This bookmark has a rainbow, shooting star, fairy wand and lots of sparkling diamonds.
- “I believe in unicorns” which features two unicorns and lots of hearts.
- The fourth bookmark doesn’t contain a phrase, but makes up for it in gorgeous unicorn graphics to color and of course many extra accessories such as hearts, shooting stars and rainbows.
To make your bookmarks last longer, mount the coloring pages onto coloured card to make them more sturdy.
You could even laminate them to make them waterproof!
Laminators can be purchased fairly inexpensively these days. You can use them in a wide range of craft projects, so they might be a well-worth it investment if your kids love to craft!
- [Versatile for home & office]: The user-friendly starter set includes useful tools- Laminator, paper trimmer, corner rounder, and 20 laminating pouches a4&a5, 10 A6). with optimized, extremely simplified operations, this basic
- [Fast warm-up, high production]: The impressive 3-5 min heat-up time and remarkable 250mm/min laminating speed deliver an effective & efficient Production. It Laminates up to 50 A4 sheets per hour and is compatible with 2 x 80 mic 2 x 125 mic pouches.
- [No more paper jam]: the ABS Lever is specially designed to prevent paper jam. Just push the ABS Lever to release the stuck papers or pouches, and effortlessly remove them from the Laminator. This practical function lets you experience a smooth and rapid lamination for heavy workload.
- [Compact, light, and portable]: thanks to its compact size and ultra-light weight, The newest Laminator gives super-convenient portability, absolutely beyond your expectations. It fits on every desk top, and helps to preserve frequently-handled documents and precious photos.
- [Reliable 12-month warranty]: We offer a 1-year free replacement or a full refund to make you shop with confidence. If you have any further problems or need any further help, please feel free to email US. We will get back to you within 1 business day.
Coloring pages are a great rainy-day activity for kids and will keep them entertained as they pick out the best unicorn colors for their bookmark designs.
I think these unicorn bookmarks would be a fun project to do for a children’s party or sleepover.
Print a few copies out so that each child can choose which bookmark they want to color, then give them a collection of colored pencils, pens and maybe even some glitter or sequins so that they can make their bookmarks come to life.
You could even perhaps have prizes for the best decorated bookmark?
Craft activities at birthday parties are an extra-good plan as it means you don’t need to worry about party bags.
Each guest will have their very own, 100% personalized unicorn bookmark to take away instead, that they are sure to treasure for a long time.
If you’re looking for unicorn slumber party activities, you might also be interested in these:
You’ll have so many fun unicorn crafts & games to play that you might even run out of time to do them all!
Just in case you need some more though, here are some fun unicorn crafts to buy:
Download 'Free Unicorn Coloring Bookmarks to Print'
Enter your 'Craft With Sarah' password to download this free printable.
Don't know the password?
If you have signed up before but can’t remember the password, look through your emails for one from email@example.com as I include the password in all of the emails that I send.
If you can’t find it, that’s not a problem – just sign up again using the orange button above.