FREE Craft Papers: Summer Edition Spots & Circles
Can you BELIEVE the amazing weather in the UK at the moment? Summer is officially here, woohoo!
It’s been hot and sunny for a couple of weeks now with that trend set to continue – and I’m SO glad!
My gorgeous little summer puppy Freddie is loving all the sunshine too. Here we are enjoying the weather earlier this afternoon with a cheeky little afternoon sunbathing session. I should have been working on this blog post – but who could resist cuddles with that little fluff monster? 😉
In celebration of all the summer sunshine, I’ve created a set of brightly coloured scrapbook papers which you can download for FREE.
Free summer themed scrapbook papers for card making & crafting
There are two different backing paper designs – a polka dot pattern and a circular spotty design. Choose from orange, yellow, blue, teal and pink for the ultimate in summer colour inspiration.
Yup, that’s a whopping total of TEN summer scrapbook papers to use in your DIY craft projects.
Get the free scrapbook papers:
P.S. If you like these scrapbook papers, you might also want to check out the Spring version of the same patterns. Yup; they’re free too!
Downloading the files signifies your agreement to the following:
- You may print these files for your own personal use.
- Do not sell the files or give them away to anyone else.
- If you wish to share the files with someone, give them the link to this website page – do NOT send them the downloaded files directly.
- You may sell handmade card or scrapbook pages that you make with these papers.
- You may use these papers in your own digital designs which you sell, for example as part of a card making download that you sell on websites such as www.craftsuprint.com
- Create something new and derivative with these papers; do not sell them in their original format.